Your relationship with us
- This website (site) is operated by U.S. Telegram Service (we, our or us). It is available at telegram.us and may be available through other addresses or channels. On our site, you pay a fee to create a message that we will send to an elected official on your behalf (the service).
- You are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions (terms) and making sure you have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us or, if you are under 18 years old, you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to access and use the site and they have agreed to the terms on your behalf. You are agreeing to use the site in accordance with the terms.
- If you are using the site on behalf of a business or organization, you must have authority to act on behalf of them and to bind them to these terms.
Using our service
- It is your responsibility to check the order details, including the message, the selected recipient, and pricing, before you submit your order through the site.
- When you order and pay on the site and your payment has been validated, you will be sent an order confirmation email, which will include a description of what was ordered. We will then send the telegram on your behalf to the selected recipient. This service is only for sending political opinion telegrams to specific elected officials at federal, state, and local levels. If you enter a recipient name that is not an elected official, the telegram will still be sent to the government department that you specify, at your own risk. We do not make any warranty that any recipient of a message sent through this service will act upon or reply to any message.
How to pay
- You must pay the purchase price of each telegram you order plus any applicable taxes. All transactions are settled in United States Dollars and must be pre-paid via credit card.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, the price by fraudulent or unlawful means. If you make a payment by debit card or credit card, you promise that the information you provide to us is true and complete, that you are authorized to use the debit card or credit card to make the payment, that your payment will be honored by your card issuer, and that you will maintain sufficient funds in your account to cover the transaction.
All sales are final
- All sales are final and the service is non-refundable. You must ensure that you check your order carefully before pressing the checkout button at the end of the checkout process. We are unable to provide replacements or refunds for the service due to your own spelling mistakes or other content errors which are not identified by you during the checkout process.
If you need help
- If for any reason you need assistance, please contact the support team: telegram.us/contact. You will need to quote your order number, email address, and the details of the issue with the order. We aim to acknowledge any issue within 24 hours, and will do our best to resolve it within 7 days.
What we do not allow
You must not do, or attempt to do, anything that is unlawful, anything which we
consider inappropriate, or anything which might bring us or our site into disrepute, including:
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy rights or any other legal rights;
- using our site to defame, harass, threaten, menace or engage in hate speech against any person or group of people;
- sending anonymous telegrams, or using a false name or impersonating anybody else in the signature (even as a joke);
- tampering with or modifying our site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our site;
- anything that might violate any local, state, national or other law or regulation or any order of a court, including privacy regulations; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
- You acknowledge that you use the site and the service at your own risk. We are not responsible for any defect, error, omission or lack of functionality with respect to the site or service, the site or service being unavailable, or any delay in us providing our service to you for whatever reason and/or any event outside of our reasonable control.
- We collect personal information about you in order to enable you to access and use the site, to contact and communicate with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process your orders, and for other purposes set out in these terms.
- When you make a purchase, you will be asked to input basic contact information such as your name, email address, and billing address and payment details. We respect your right to privacy. We will only use your information to process your order, and to communicate with you about your order. We do not sell your information to others.
- We may disclose that information to third-party service providers who help us deliver our services (including telecommunications providers, information technology service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, professional advisors, payment systems operators, and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information we may not be able to provide our service to you. You acknowledge that this service may store and/or transmit your personal information outside the United States.
Last update: December 2022